Established in 1996
A.L.S is a pioneer in quality education. With an in-house R&D division which is constantly tuned into the newest of technologies on the block and a by-far the best team of academia, dedicated to the constant upgradation of the curriculum, the school is one of its kind in the schooling fraternity. A.L.S is a dynamic educational community created by the interaction of dedicated organizers, enthusiastic parents and committed faculty.
The vision of A.L.S extends beyond the narrow walls of classroom and textbooks. At A.L.S, we believe that education is about preparing and equipping young people for life and not just for school. With this philosophy as our inspiration, A.L.S provides a stimulating environment where children enjoy learning and are encouraged and challenged to perform to the best of their abilities, in all areas of our extensive curriculum. In the A.L.S environment children feel both inside and outside the classroom, learning to accept responsibility, establishing self-discipline and gaining self-confidence. At A.L.S, we’ve always believed that both teachers and parents play an important role in the growth and development of a child and it’s only through open communication, fruitful discussions and active participation that we can together lay a strong foundation for our children.
“To make learning creative, interesting, interactive and engaging, through a system which is constructive, comprehensive, practical and futuristic.”
We aim to realize our mission by:
- Offering a creative, caring, innovative, stress free and harmonious learning environment for children.
- Imparting quality education through opportunities to discover, explore & experiment with hands on material.
- Providing a lively curriculum; practical in approach, innovative in methods, scholarly in content and global in scope.
- Developing communication skills to enable the students to express their thoughts and feelings fluently & in a confident manner.
- Creating opportunities for learning basic life-skills such as self-dependency, critical thinking & decision- making.
- Preparing children for the global challenges while maintaining the rich Indian culture, morals and values.
- Facilitating a culture of lifelong learning.